Oliver James Associates is currently recruiting on the behalf of a major insurer for the position of Insurance Policy Administrator. The ideal candidate needs to be fluent in French.
The position is a 3 months contract role based in Glasgow.
There is a large amount of basic administration, data entry and indexing involved in this role.
- Type : 3 months contract - a permanent position could become available at the end of the contract
- Start date : ASAP
- Client : Insurer - leader in P&C market
- Location : Glasgow
- Required : Fluency in French
- Key responsibilities :
- Data input
- Prepare insurance policy documentation within agreed SLAs and quality standards
- Provide admin support to our Underwriters
- Have an in-depth understanding of processes and continuously review with the intention of improving, error proofing, automating, simplifying, clarifying and eradicating any "non-value" process steps.
- Proactively gain and develop knowledge of all relevant insurance products
- Indexing documents accurately to required policy numbers within our systems.
- Experience within an Administration or Processing role would be preferred
If you think this could be interest of yours, please contact me on 01616940772 and send me a recent version of your CV as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, if you think this could interest some French speaking persons among your network, please do not hesitate to share my details.
Oliver James Associates is committed to being the most effective recruitment firm in the financial services, professional services and commerce & industry sectors.