We have an exciting opportunity in that we are currently recruiting for an insurer based in Surrey.
They are looking for a project manager to come in and be a part of their infrastructure project.
- Map and manage stakeholders to ensure good relations and effective communication.
- Create and Lead the Platform Engineering Monthly STG, updating on progress, callouts and financials within the Platform Portfolio of Delivery.
- Ensure delivery is in line with Platform and Service standards and an IT architectural framework has been adhered to and/or applied.
- Ensure delivery expectations (Platform and Support Readiness) are set early and with full transparency with all Change Items. E.G. To deliver Business Change X by Time Y, requires Platform readiness of Z.
- Lead and motivate multiple multi-disciplinary teams, having the delivery knowledge and infrastructure experience to provide support and guidance.
- Manage and coach a delivery team to establish a delivery rhythm, ensure common priorities, manage dependencies and remove blockers.
- Proven experience of delivering multiple infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience of driving continuous, provable improvements and efficiencies in a delivery programme.
- Experience of managing and coaching other delivery managers.
- Demonstrable experience of building teams based on agile or lean project management methodologies.
It is a permanent role, with great potential for career progression.
It is a competitive salary with generous bonuses.
If you are interested, please send your CV across.