I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Architect on behalf of a Client I am working with who are Leeds based. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking designs from concept and discovery process to design and then implementation and handover.
- Strong experience of designing and building enterprise hardware such as firewall, switches, VPN, etc
- Strong experience of design and building enterprise server hardware including but not limited to: SAN, Blade
- Experience of virtualisation and cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of networking principles, including WAN connectivity, HSRP/Clustering, Vlan, routing
- Strong design experience of Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Strong working knowledge of Enterprise applications such as: AD, SQL Server, Exchange/O365, SCCM, Quadient
- The Hiring Manager is happy to consider candidates who are currently working as 3rd line/Infrastructure Engineers who are looking to take a step up into Architecture