Experience/Skills (5 -10 yrs):
· Extensive experience / expertise with Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security ( back to front )
· Experienced and adept in crafting custom Apps and TAs for Splunk
· Proficiency in data models and correlation searches
· Proficiency with scripting / programming languages ( e.g. Python, Ruby, Powershell )
· Expertise in NIST and ISO 27000 security practice frameworks.
· Extensive hands-on experience with security infrastructures (e.g. Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, Web Content Filters, Proxies, DLP, SIEM, Log aggregation correlation technologies )
· Experience monitoring and securing Cloud infrastructures (e.g. Azure, AWS, Rackspace )