Information Security Compliance Analyst - up to £45k
Our global client is currently looking for an Information Security Compliance Analyst to join their team based in Surbiton. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an established Information Security team and be responsible for assisting in their compliance with PCI-DSS, GDPR, Cyber Essentials and CIS industry standards.
The business is currently undergoing a large transformation to cloud-based services and are also standardising their platforms and internal environment. This role will be reporting directly to the Information Security Lead and you will be responsible for the PCI and GDPR compliance monitoring programs as well as working towards their Cyber Essentials accreditation.
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in the Information Security field.
- Working knowledge of PCI-DSS Complaince
- Demonstrable knowledge of data protection regulations. (GDPR)
- In depth understanding of security risks and the effect on a business.
- Experience working in a compliance,governance or risk management role.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary, up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
If this opportunity is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.