Looking fro experienced IT information security architect to join a leading general insurance company to be responsible for the global security operation. With the responsibility of being the primary point of contact related to Security, this person will be responsible for assisting the operation with a risk based approach.
South Dublin based, excellent opportunity to enter a recognised and prestigious company in the insurance industry.
Leading general insurance company with over 400 people in the Irish business, South Dublin based.
You would be responsible for assisting the operation with a risk based approach to ensure the security of the IT system from emerging threats during the development cycle.
Responsible for determining the requirements related to security for projects, estimation, cost.
Assisting on the preparation for the global IT security standards and reference architecture.
You would be the primary security point of contact for projects, providing guidance for the enterprise architects and the business.
The role will require availability of 20% for traveling across the different business divisions.
- 5+ years of experience in security related area
- Background calculating assess risk based on threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigating factors
- Knowledge of best practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Bachelor's degree required
- Certifications a plus: CISM, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF, CEH