One of the largest and most successful clients of Oliver James is looking to add an Information Security Analyst to join a rapidly growing team. You will secure data by understanding threat technologies and using tools to protect against known, emerging and zero-day threats. You will be the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for all security products and processes.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience of working in an IT Security environment
- Familiarity with Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Experience conducting penetration and vulnerability testing and resolving issues related thereto
- Demonstrated knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system and application logs
- Security related certifications are desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply Now! Interviews are being scheduled for early next week.
If you or someone you know is interested to learn more, please contact me via email Scott.Tremble@ojassociates.com or give my office a call at 646.833.2699.