Informatica Architect - Chicago - 6 Month Contract (to hire)
Seeking a Senior Informatica ETL architect to staff the Enterprise Information Management development team at one of my P+C clients in Chicago. This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of data warehouse and analytical environments to support financial, management and statutory reporting requirements along with enhancing and facilitating corporate decision-making capabilities.
- Independently design and develop solutions to support reporting, analytic and warehouse needs using the appropriate platform, tools and programming languages on assorted system requests.
- Using independent judgment, analyze business requirements and work with client areas to produce specifications used in creation of the reporting and analytical solutions.
- Maintain existing warehouse, reporting and analytic solutions by providing production support for troubleshooting and regular processing needs.
- Ensure newly designed systems run as needed, perform validity check on production output.
- Turn functional and data mappings into reporting, analytic and warehousing solutions.
- Conduct performance tuning on new and existing systems to insure optimal efficiency.
- 10 years of experience developing data warehouse solutions preferably within the insurance industry.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications in technical system design.
- Sound understanding of data warehouse best practices, relational data structures and dimensional data modeling.
- Strong knowledge of current relational database and big data software and query concepts
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency with Stored Procedures
- Prior experience with architecting complex ETL processes.
- Experience supporting large scale Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Expertise with Informatica Power Center, Intelligent Data Lake or MS SQL Server SSDT/SSIS.
- Experience with modeling tools like Erwin
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and to work independently on multiple tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical associates
If interested please respond with an updated resume.
- Jacksonville, Florida
- about 3 hours ago
Title: Enterprise Architect Company Summary: Do you find yourself passionate in insurance? Want to work for an established Global Insurance P&C company and hold a principal player of the company's success. Working directly with the Head of Architecture, you will be consolidating data fr... Read More
- City of London, London
- 4 days ago
Solution Architect London Company Overview My client is a leading London Market Insurer who is undergoing a number of exciting transformation projects including a cloud migration to Azure and the re-platforming of a number of key systems. This role reports into the Lead Architect and wi... Read More
- Jacksonville, Florida
- 7 days ago
Title: Enterprise Architect Company Summary: My Client is an insurance company specifically in the P&C sector is going through acquisitions and is working on a massive project to consolidate all their data into the cloud. You'll be working directly under the Head of Architect as you hel... Read More
Solution Design Architect
- Liège, Belgium
- €400 - €600 per day
- 7 days ago
The "Solution Design Architecture" team, which is the development engine behind the activities of the Infrastructure Services division. Its contribution is principally to be found in the contractual context of our commitments in the field of traditional outsourcing, as well as in the po... Read More