As a hands- on Incident Response Manager, you will be responsible for the development of incident response and remediation processes for customers. You will improve customers cyber postures by recommending new products and processes. Challenging complex projects will be managed by you, leading the team, hands on technical engagement and coordinating with clients to ensure successful and high quality deliveries.
- Development of threat response and analysis processes for customers
- Leading entire projects - from a technical and people perspective
- Containment and remediation of cyber threats
- Identifying correct applications to be combined with client security products
- Collating data and reporting relevant information to stakeholders
- Minimum 7 years of experience in cyber security
- More than 5 years management experience
- Proven experience in security consulting in incident response, enterprise security, active directory
- Hands on experience in incident response - incident handling and remediation processes
- Good understanding or experience in Active Directory/ Windows environments
- Knowledgeable in Active Directory Trusts and Privileged Access Management concepts
- Excellent stakeholder management, specifically C- level members
- Active in security training/conferences/engagements
Open to candidates in singapore and abroad!