The manager will be tasked with running the cyber security operations of the IR team within the APAC region. You will be hands on lead whereby you will be both technical and responsible for team management (currently 3 people).This would include managing the regional incident response team in handling any security incidents across diverse environments. In this role,you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop incident response team and further professionalise the operations. In this position, you will work closely with the Global IR teams to ensure effective incident handling. You will also work closely with other IT teams within APAC to protect the company against all cyber threats.
- Proven experience in incident response, intrusion analysis, incident handling, threat response, malware analysis
- Ability to develop and lead a team of incident response engineers with deep cyber security abilities whilst able to work independently
- Technical experience in Vulnerability Scanning, Intrusion Detection system (IDS/IPS), SIEM, Endpoint security
- Solid ability to employ incident handling methodologies
- Experience conducting analysis/investigation and containment of potential data breaches or cyber security incidents