I am working on an exclusive opportunity to work for and be part of a leading exam board based in Manchester.
I am looking for an Incident Project Manager to support the series delivery team with managing operational incidents, implement solutions to resolve them and ensure the governance process manages issues and risks effectively.
The initial contract is 6 months with the potential to extend. The client is looking for a candidate to join urgently.
Main duties for this role are:
- Juggling priorities within a fast-paced, dynamic, high stakes environment
- Solving complex problems across large scale, multi-site operations
- Facilitating SMEs to understand the challenge and impact of incidents, and the actions needed to resolve them
- Leading the mobilisation and implementation of operations initiatives, tracking progress through to completion
- Delivering exceptional customer-focussed outcomes during intense, peak periods.
Desirable experience for this role
proven track record of project management, change management or incident management
a degree or equivalent experience
- flexibility to travel regularly to our Guildford office.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me with an up-to-date CV.