I am currently working with a leading General Insurance company based in South London who are looking to source 3 x IFRS17 Technical Accountants for long term implementation project (18 months).
- Provide technical application and interpretation of IFRS 17 accounting standards to programme and the business.
- provide technical application and interpretation to Finance on IFRS 17 accounting standards and support Finance Transformation Project with subject matter expertise as required.
- Produce technical accounting papers and business requirement documents.
- Challenge technical recommendations from internal/external teams and understand key issues.
- Maintain an understanding of key business activities in order to provide such technical accounting support.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Technical Insurance Accounting knowledge (IFRS, IFRS4 and/or Solvency II).
- Strong experience with month-end closing and consolidations.
- Experience working on Finance transformation projects.
- Previous/Current IFRS17 experience would be highly advantageous.
(Please note that you will need to have recent Technical Reporting experience within an Insurance business to be considered for this opportunity)
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV. As there are multiple roles available, please feel free to share with your network.