Oliver James Associates are working alongside a leading Insurer looking to appoint a Project or Programme Manager to lead and deliver on an IFRS17 project. This is an initial 4 to 6 month contract on a 2-year programme based in the City of London.
Rate: £600 to £750 per day
- Deliver the complete project life-cycle in relation to business change for IFRS17 regulatory requirements
- Design KPI's and metrics, planning, forecasting and MI under IFRS17
- Manage the project team and key internal and external stakeholders
- Identify the impact of IFRS17 on pricing and strategy
- Work closely with the project team ensuring knowledge is shared
- Experience Project or Programme Manager
- Ideally worked on IFRS17, IFRS or Solvency II business change programmes
- Experience within Insurance essential
Please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen.Bilsborough@ojassociates.com to find out more.