One of the larger insurance companies is looking for a Corporate IFRS Reporting Specialist to join the financial department.
- You coordinate and prepare the Financial reports ;
- You develop and maintain a framework for collecting financial information in order to realise correct, complete and timely delivery of the reports;
- You ensure that our local entities know what content to deliver for the reports;
- You coordinate the relationship with the most important stakeholders (Group Risk, Investor Relations, Corporate Performance Management and Group CFO ;
- You support the integration of new local entities ;
- You stay up-to-date about the latest developments of external reporting requirements;
- You continuously improve the produced reports by keeping contact with its end users.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Finance or Business administration ;
- You have more than 5 years of working experience (experience in the insurance industry is a plus) ;
- You have a very good knowledge of Accounting and Reporting;
- You have a good knowledge of IFRS ;
- You are fluent in English.