IFRS 17 is the largest transformation piece the insurance industry has seen for years, it will take considerable time and require significant technical resources to effectively execute.
To support efficient delivery, my client are in the market for an IFRS 17 Technical SME to provide insights & support implementation.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified and have significant insurance experience.
- Support establishment of steering & technical committees.
- Support development and delivery of required materials in relation to IFRS 17 project.
- Regional Solution Design - Support the design, development and regional deployment of this major sub-project within the wider IFRS 17 project.
- Project Assurance - Support establishing framework, including preparation for Internal Audit review.
- Project plan - Develop and socialise the plan
- Develop regional framework - budgeting, benefit calculation, resourcing strategy and vendor engagement
- Management of the IFRS 17 implementation project, supporting the project lead with all project management activity.
- Performance of work in accordance with my client's Project Methodology guidelines and project governance framework.
- Managing the overall project budget and timescales according to requirements within defined scope.
- Developing project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources.
- Identifying, scheduling and tracking progress on project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
Build capability to flow the calculation outputs of the IFRS17 Calculation Tool into down-stream reporting process