Actuarial contractor with strong prophet development skills required for a long term IFRS 17 contract role
The ideal candidate will have solid prophet development skills, including building models from scratch.
Our client requires an actuarial contractor to support a long term IFRS 17 project
Location: Flexible - can be worked from London
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £500-900/day depending on relevant experience
- Prophet Development experience (deterministic or stochastic)
- Previous experience building models from business requirement documents
- Good knowledge of Life insurance products and reporting metrics
- Ideally actuarial qualifications.
- Solid communication skills
The client can consider any level of experience but the chosen contractor will have demonstrable experience in the required areas
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com