A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced IFRS 17 Project Manager with previous Regulatory projects experience within Insurance Industry, ideally Solvency 2 initiative.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with previous Regulatory projects experience within Insurance Industry, ideally Solvency 2, GDPR, IFRS etc initiatives. You will manage an internal team of 5-6 people and a team of external consultants to deliver a crucial regulatory project.
- Have 8-12 years experience in Project role within Insurance industry;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority regulatory projects (IFRS, Solvency 2, GDPR etc)
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders.
- Have a good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the Project workstream;
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues;
- Supporting project business integration with Technical workstream through open dialogue with Technical PMs, facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings.
- Overall delivery of the project: which means ensuring they are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.
- Project KPIs: which will be also measured by the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting and implementation roadmap.
- Deliverables: that are to be signed-off by relevant governance bodies.
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure.
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!