IFRS17 Project Manager
Dublin City Centre
IFRS 17 Project Manager
This opportunity will offer the successful candidate a senior role in the assessment, design and implementation of the new IFRS standards, in particular the new insurance accounting standard (IFRS17)
The individual will work closely with the actuarial and IS teams and the wider group and Reinsurance division IFRS project teams to ensure the Irish reinsurance division IFRS adoption is timely, commercially appropriate, consistent with policy (for group reporting), appropriate for local reporting, efficiently adopts technology and is thoroughly documented.
- Experience working on IFRS 17 project
- A qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA qualification)
- Experience in insurance accounting and reporting in a group reporting role.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a Project manager
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Proven technical financial accounting skills with experience in managing the assessment and adoption of new reporting standards in a regulated environment
Please email your CV to : email@example.com