IFRS 17 - Business Analysis / Project Manager
Oliver James Associates is representing a life insurance firm to recruit for a Business Analyst or Project Manager who will support the delivery of their IFRS 17 project.
- Build strong productive relationships with the key business stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the multiple projects.
- Structure the projected with the appropriate project controls to ensure visibility of the deliverable and ensure delivery to plan
- Identify and resolve business and supplier issues in order to ensure that projects can be delivered on time and within budget
- Demonstrate control through production and management of Project Plans, Risk and Issue Logs and Budget summaries.
- Manage the production of project deliverable, such as requirements analysis and functional specifications to ensure consistency and clarity of brief between the stakeholders
- Management of suppliers to ensure delivery according to agreed objectives
As this is a high-profile project for our client, it is important that the successful candidate meets all of their essential criteria.
- Be experienced in working in Finance within the Insurance sector ideally having gained experience delivering an end to end Actuarial or Finance Transformation project.
- Have experienced working as a Project Manager in an environment of multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverable.
- Have had exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to user acceptance testing and initial live running with the experience to use the correct level of control.
- Strong project governance and control with an understanding of the end to end software development life cycle and how this affects the business.
- Stakeholder, conflict and influence management skills are required.
- Able to bridge the gap between Business and IT helping describe the business needs to the IT team.
- Matrix Management.
- Team direction setting/leadership - mixed skilled, multi located teams.
- Project management professional qualification such as (Prince 2, APM, PMI).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
- MS Project.
Director Business Analysis | Underwriting Apps | Reinsurance
- New Jersey, USA
- 14 days ago
The company are a global insurance and reinsurance business within the P&C market! The Successful BA Director should have the following skills: - Extensive knowledge of Underwriting applications - Strong knowledge of Reinsurance / Insurance P&C market - Worked in Agile environment - Man... Read More
PM IT - IFRS
- Trieste, Trieste e provincia
- about 2 hours ago
For a worldwide Insurance Company I am currently looking for a PM - IT IFRS that will be hired in the IT Delivery team of Trieste's headquarter. IT Delivery has the responsibility to optimize the Group's IT Delivery, and provide IT development services for the Group Head Office function... Read More
Project Manager - Regulatory
- City of London, London
- 8 days ago
**Senior Project Manager / Delivery Manager - Insurance - London - Contract - Immediate Start ** A leading Insurer based in the City is currently looking for a Project Manager to join a new piece of work and be a key point of contact between the business and C-Level. You will be working... Read More
Digital Project Manager
- City of London, London
- £95000 - £105000 per annum + bonus
- 26 days ago
I am recruiting a Digital Project Manager on a permanent basis for my client who are a global Asset Manager. This opportunity is looking for an experience Project manager who has successfully delivered Digital projects focused around the Client Experience Journey. You will be tasked wit... Read More