IFRS 17 Actuary - Methodology Focused
I'm supporting a FTSE 100 insurer with 2 vacancies within their London based IFRS 17 projects team.
Senior IFRS 17 Lead: up to £120,000 + package
- No IFRS 17 expertise required, must have significant financial reporting experience (ideally within IFRS).
- Must be able to motivate a team made up of accountants and actuaries, experience of managing small teams is ideal.
- Energetic senior reporting actuary needed for this vacancy with insightful knowledge of the wider finance/insurance sectors.
IFRS 17 Actuary: up to £85,000 + package
- Nearly or newly qualified actuary, with background in IFRS reporting. Applicants with more experience within the salary range are recommended to apply.
- Needs to be a problem solver, someone who can study IFRS 17 methodology and provide solutions to the wider business.
This team is essentially an internal think tank for IFRS 17 updates, they are the driving force behind change management projects needed to successfully implement IFRS 17 - no prior methodology knowledge needed, as this team can support the successful candidates with getting up to speed. Financial reporting experience is a must however.
To discuss these vacancies in more detail, please message me directly or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glasgow, Scotland
- £55000 - £80000 per annum + +bonus
- 13 days ago
A privately-owned UK firm of pension consultants and actuaries seeking a Consulting Actuary who wants the opportunity to carve out a successful career and build their network and reputation within an award winning and growing organisation | Glasgow | £50,000-£80,000 DOE About the busine... Read More
- London, England
- £65000 - £80000 per annum
- 16 days ago
Consulting Pensions Actuary - London - up to £80,000 Multiple Qualified Pensions Actuaries with at least 2 years post qualified experience are required to join this innovative, growing Consultancy in London . This innovative business are looking to grow their consulting proposition over... Read More
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- 23 days ago
My client, a Lloyd's Syndicate, are looking to hire a talented part qualified actuary to join their pricing team, with exposure across multiple lines of business. This role requires previous pricing experience and good technical skills are advantageous. Candidates must have the followin... Read More
Interim Reserving Actuary
- City of London, London
- £110000 - £160000 per annum
- 4 days ago
Interim Reserving Actuary - London - 12 Months+ FTC - Up to £160,000 OJA are currently working with a leading insurer in the city who are on the lookout for an interim reserving actuary to work on a large scale transformation programme. Desired Skills: In depth knowledge of reserving pr... Read More