My client are looking for an experienced IBA professional to join their thriving team as an IBA Manager.
Job Title: IBA Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
The company are a forward-thinking insuretech business who provide innovative insurance solutions. Benefits include working within a high growth start-up within a vibrant office, a competitive package including equity, as well as breakfast, snacks and yoga.
- As IBA manager, you'll be reporting on monthly outstanding amounts, including escalating negative balances.
- You'll also report on client money as well as looking at the unallocated cash.
- Investigating and query against unallocated receipts, on top of performing reconciliations.
- Having full ownership of Insurance Debtors as well as Chargebacks, and providing proof of these documents.
- You'll have strong technical IBA experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- A strong team ethic
If this role sounds like it could be the next move for you.. Apply Now!
- London, England
- 12 days ago
I am currently working with an MGA in the city who are looking to expand their Finance function with experience in all aspects of accounting and able to provide assistance to the credit control with cash reconciliations. Role requirements; Responsible for posting double entry journals a... Read More
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £85000 per annum + Negotiable
- 5 days ago
As the Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for all day to day treasury related cash management including cash flow forecasting, month end reporting both internally and to external Lenders or Funders and ensuring that we run the business effectively within our financial covenant res... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Desirable Package
- 14 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Qualified FP&A Manager on a permanent basis for a high growth Retail client based in Manchester. Requirements for this role: Understand and challenge commercial decisions including country specific trading, B&M, Product Mix, and other business areas. Iden... Read More
Finance Operations Manager
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 4 days ago
This is a highly unique systems-led opportunity as you will be acting as a team lead to support the senior management team managing a significant porfolio of projects for EMEA as well as working closely with the local CFO. To support the review and development of financial accounting pr... Read More
Finance Controls Assistant Manager
- City of London, London
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
- 7 days ago
My client are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their team as Finance Controls Assistant Manager. Job Title: Finance Controls Assistant Manager Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Location: London Industry: Insurance The Role: As Finance Controls Assistant Manager, you'll focus directly ... Read More