HR Project Manager - Jersey City, NJ - 6 month Contract (likely extension)
A market leader in their industry, and urgently require an experienced, HR Project Manager. The successful individual will have experience across HR Transformation and need to have a mix of business and technical skills. You will have strong knowledge of HR processes and procedures, able to improve and maximize the current operating model and have a good idea of what HR best practice looks like. Any experience across other areas, such as expense management, would also be highly desirable. The individual will also be an excellent Project Manager, someone who can keep the project on the critical path, write and update detailed plans and get into the detail of the project - this role will only suit a hands on PM - not for someone to sit back and simply do the admin.
- Good knowledge of SIX Sigma is required
- Strong core Project Management experience - planning, risks and issues, into the detail, stakeholder engagement
- Strong HR experience and knowledge - HR policies, processes, process improvement, HR advisory incentives, expense management
- Strong HR Applications / Technology experience - any experience of applications such as I-Trent, PeopleSoft or Workday
- Excellent communicator - open and friendly
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in PM role
- Experience in delivery across all aspects including project management, vendor management and status communication.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
If you are interested in the role, please respond with an updated resume.