HR Business Analyst - Jersey City, NJ - 6 - 12 month Contract (to hire)
- Manage operational process improvement within HR projects.
- Analyze company-wide operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout all departments.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for executive operations.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Provide tutoring and mentoring to junior analysts.
- HR BA experience is required
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years prior analyst experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
If you are interested in the role, please respond with an updated resume.