Head of Technical Services - London - Services & FM (Maintenance Staff)
As the Head of Technical Services you will have overall responsibility for a team of 50 maintenance staff and activities on site for a key customer for this successful Services and Facilities Management business. The role will be part of the Senior Leadership Team and report directly to the Account Director, with 7 direct reports (Manager level).
- Lead the delivery of all services to 10 sites all located in London.
- Ensure the roll out a new system is smooth and thorough, with all assets loaded onto the system and being effectively managed
- To develop the mobile technology solution so that all maintenance staff are using handhelds and explore the use of subcontractors using 'e-reporting' to cut down on the levels of paper being used on the account
- To work closely with the Performance and Reporting Manager to ensure that the Account has excellent levels of productivity and engagement
- To be commercially astute and ensure SLAs are consistently delivered against
- To develop strong relationships within the business which enables the most effective use of the maintenance resources within that building
- Recruit and retain talent for the present delivery and future growth
- Carry out monthly and ad hoc Estates review meetings covering all aspects of Compliance and Health & Safety.
For further information on this position please contact Joe Laramee