Head of Software Engineering
An innovative, PE backed technology start-up based in London are seeking a Head of Software Engineering. This role will be to lead and deliver state of the art, high quality solutions and enable the company to successfully continue its growth trajectory.
This role will lead into a CTO position.
As the Head of Software Engineering you will be responsible for:
- Building, developing and leading software engineers and experts supporting them in implementing, operating and maintaining the enterprise applications landscape.
- Provide technical leadership to a very dynamic team throughout the software development life cycle, and further developing metrics and support frameworks to measure the availability, integrity and reliability of the deployed business applications
- Build and Lead a software engineering team
- Defining the appropriate technology solutions based on business strategy/ requirement's and ensuring the best possible resource allocation.
The Head of Engineering will have the following experience:
- Relevant software engineering experience.
- Experience in a start-up
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, architecture, testing and relevant trade- offs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience leading a team developing in a fully Agile/ Devops environment.
- "hands on programming" experience as a professional level.