The successful candidate will ensure that scalable client-centred relations are developed to enlarge the business across the Italian and International market and establish win-win relations with the key food partners.
You will manage a team of around 10 sales people across Italy and EU, leading the national and international expansion of the business.
You will also be in charge of:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team and investors
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status