Head of Reporting - Financial Services - Swindon - £80k
My client is a leading global Financial Services business with offices across the United Kingdom.
This role will lead a team producing the statutory, regulatory and solvency reporting for the regulated entities with the business. This is a crucial senior higher that involves attendance at Board meetings to present to directors who include both executive and independent non-executive members.
- Lead the production of statutory / regulatory /solvency reporting.
- Produce Group reporting results for the reporting units / legal entities.
- Review the accuracy of all Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Statistical items required by Group and in line with Group instructions, guidelines and policies.
- Coordinate the end to end production process including activities performed by service centres.
- Responsible for the control framework for the production processes on the Regulatory team including the sign off, evidencing and continuous improvement of these controls.
- Qualified in CIMA /ACCA/ACA
- Strong reporting and analytical experience
- Must have experience gained with the Financial Services industry
Group Financial Reporting Manager - Insurance
- Manhattan, New York
- 24 days ago
Oliver James Associate have been exclusively engaged by a well know Property and Casualty Insurance business to find a suitable candidate for the Group Financial Reporting Manager vacancy. An excellent knowledge of international financial reporting standards and practical experience of ... Read More
Financial Accountant - Financial Services - £48k - Bath
- Bath, Somerset
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + package
- 5 days ago
My client is a well-established Financial Services business with offices across the United Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded accountant looking to develop their experience in FP&A, MI reporting and Business Partnering. Company My client is a well-established... Read More
Financial Analyst (4+ years of experience)
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- 7 days ago
My client is a part of global leading Insurance business. Unique environment of 360' role within the FP&A and management accounting space. You'll have an ability to see the big picture and work close with business, being involved into decision making. Brilliant opportunity to bring your... Read More
Senior Investment Reporting Manager
- East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Pension
- about 4 hours ago
Oliver James Associates are currently recruiting a Senior Investment Reporting Manager to join one of the UK's leading insurer's. This position comes with line management responsibilities and a team of experienced accountants as direct reports. You will be working closely with the wider... Read More