Head of Product
A growing local Singapore insurer is searching for an experienced product manager to bring innovative products into the market.
As a Head of Product, your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Increase the number of insurance policies & annual premium equivalent sold for both FA and HNW channels.
- Come up with innovative insurance product solutions to support the overall business objectives.
- Oversee the governance of the product management function.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in product management
- Good understanding of insurance business in Singapore
- Stakeholder management experience
Head of Actuarial Operations
- West Midlands, England
- 1 day ago
Head of Actuarial Operations, Senior Hire. Responsible for 80 full time employees. A reputable UK insurance business are seeking to appoint a Head of Actuarial Operations. This role requires a senior actuary, with previous leadership experience. This role has oversight over the finance ... Read More
Head of Product, Vietnam (Leading MNC Life Insurer)
- Up to US$230000 per annum
- 6 days ago
An exciting opportunity for a strong product/pricing life actuary wanting to work closer to the business in one of the fastest growing markets in Asia. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will be leading a team on all product related matters from end to end. This will include the introdu... Read More
9 mo contract - APAC Head of Visulaization &CSM Implementation
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- Up to HK$2000000 per annum
- 15 days ago
Reporting into the Group Head of Integrated Reporting, you will lead a team of 6 experienced actuaries with job responsibilities split of 70% Visualization, creating four new dashboards for IFRS 17 and 30% on CSM Implementation into local BU's. Reporting into the Group Head of Integrate... Read More
Life Actuary - Product development
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €680 - €780 per day
- 29 days ago
Oliver James is supporting a leading Life Insurance client Dublin who requires an actuary (qualified or part-qualified) with product development experience within the Life insurance sector. The chosen contractor will support a Product development project from conception to launch. The c... Read More