Head of Pricing - GI
Head of Pricing - GI - Kuala Lumpur
To lead a team of pricing experts ensuring development and maintenance of rates for group GI products and delivering a great customer experience.
- Ensuring assumptions for pricing and profit testing; referencing existing industry, company and personal studies and using suitable external data.
- Recommending product features, pricing and underwriting strategies.
- Identifying problems, evaluating trends, conducting impact studies, making technical projections and anticipating requirements from marketing and underwriting.
- Regional Pricing exposure across: motor, fire and medical
- Competitive package + benefits
- Personal development through managing a team of 2 and consulting the board
- Minimum of 3 years GI pricing experience
- A qualified actuary or in pursuit
- Excellent written and verbal communication
GI Senior Actuary
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- HK$60000 - HK$80000 per month + Benefits
- 29 days ago
How would you like to work for an established Multinational Insurance firm, and be a part of the Local business in Hong Kong? They are seeking an Senior Actuary in their General Insurance team from a recent restructure. Working in a small team, you will be responsible for performing act... Read More
Head of Capital Optimisation
- London, England
- £100000 - £125000 per annum + Benefits
- 8 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Head of Capital Optimisation to join this leading provider of life, pensions and investment products. They are looking for a senior candidate who is capable of delivering projects around capital optimisation. My client is a market leader worldwide and a compa... Read More
Head of Longevity Business Development
- City of London, London
- 4 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Longevity Business Development for one of our global reinsurance clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FIA with prior longevity, business development or pensions consulting experience to move into a senior management role f... Read More
- München (80331), Bayern
- €75000 - €90000 per annum
- 4 days ago
Ein marktführender deutscher Versicherer sucht derzeit eine(n) berufserfahrene(n) SHUK Aktuar(in) zur Stärkung des Münchner Pricing Teams. Als Pricing Actuary werden Sie diverse stochastische Prognosemodelle entwickeln und aktuarielle Unterstützung bei der Tarif- und Produktentwicklung ... Read More