Head of Pricing - GI - Kuala Lumpur
To lead a team of pricing experts ensuring development and maintenance of rates for group GI products and delivering a great customer experience.
- Ensuring assumptions for pricing and profit testing; referencing existing industry, company and personal studies and using suitable external data.
- Recommending product features, pricing and underwriting strategies.
- Identifying problems, evaluating trends, conducting impact studies, making technical projections and anticipating requirements from marketing and underwriting.
- Regional Pricing exposure across: motor, fire and medical
- Competitive package + benefits
- Personal development through managing a team of 2 and consulting the board
- Minimum of 3 years GI pricing experience
- A qualified actuary or in pursuit
- Excellent written and verbal communication