Our client is a leading bank in Hong Kong currently looking for a Head of PMO to lead their PMO Function and IT Governance functions. This is an excellent opportunity to work on large scale banking projects at a senior leadership role with a lot of autonomy and independence.
- Manage the planning and implementation of programmes and projects for Core Banking project.
- Liaise and work with senior stakeholders across different business functions to ensure that programmes/projects are delivered according to the bank standard.
- Effectively manage and drive all project meetings, prepare meeting materials and minutes, and track follow-up actions.
- Work closely with the finance department to ensure compliance with the bank's guidelines and prompt resolution of any related issues.
- Proactively engage and establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the overall test strategy and the test approach for all kinds of testing, including technical testing and functionality testing.
- Manage the execution of testing, report the testing progress, assess the test quality and monitor the impact project milestones.
- Orchestrate and provide timely reporting of project/programme updates.
- Responsible for the budgets, time line, programme or project resources.
- Ensure all documentation are recorded accurately and in line with regulatory demands.
- University degree holder
- Strong track record in managing large scale banking projects.
- Solid knowledge of technology solutions and infrastructure within a business context.
- Great communications skills and people skills with the senior management.
- Effective communication skills in both English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable bank in Hong Kong with an excellent remuneration package and long term career development. Interested parties please click apply or send your resume to email@example.com.