My client is Looking for a Head of Information Security to protect both internal and external cyber threats and will define and implement security strategy.
The successful Head of Information Security duties will include;
- Project lead on Security framework implementations such as Security RoadMap
- Develop and review current policies and procedures
- Guide overall security policy and governance architecture
- Improve security posture and awareness
- Working with a FTSE 250
The successful Head of Information Security will have
- Professional certification, CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead implementer
- Ability to design policies and procedures
- Previously been in a senior security position
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of information Security- FTSE 250 who will have full autonomy to develop the security team.
They offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits.