Head of Fund Accounting
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced people manager to join this growing firm.
As the Head of Fund Accounting in this growing business, your duties will include:
- Managing a specialist team
- Ensuring controls are in place to avoid errors on the NAV's
- Client relationship management
The ideal candidate will have:
- held a similar role in the past
- experience in niche fund structures such as Private Equity, Hybrid or Money Markets
This role may suit some one from an audit background.
On offer is the opportunity to join a growing business with excellent potential
External Auditor - Leading Accounting Firm - £60,000
- City of London, London
- Up to £60000 per annum
- 12 days ago
A market leading accountancy firm is looking for a highly skilled external auditor to join its rapidly growing team. A market leading accountancy firm is looking for a highly skilled external auditor to join its rapidly growing team. You will be given exposure to the firm's flagship cli... Read More