An opportunity has come up to join a leading bank in the City of London as the Head of FP&A.
My client is a leading global bank based in the City of London.
Job purpose -
You would work closely with the Group Head of FP&A and the CFO leading and developing the global Planning process, evaluation and analysis.
- Taking ownership for the delivery and on-going development of the global financial planning and analysis process
- Supporting the organisation and interacting fortnightly with the Group CFO
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Building relationships across divisional directors and the wider finance team
- Qualified accountant CIMA/ ACCA/ACA
- Strong experience working in a banking environment
- Experience in a commercial role with an ability to demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills
- Finance modelling skills would be advantageous