Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently supporting a Global Financial Services group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Head of Employment Law.
My client is an exceptional Financial Services business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They run their Swiss legal function from Zurich and are seeking an Employment Law Leader.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for specialized divisions the Group, in particular for Employment Law
- You support our clients in the preparation and revision of employment contract documents (employment contracts, secondment contracts and regulations) and labour law processes
- Presentable and comfortable in front of internal and external clients discussing sensitive/difficult topics
- Shows initiative, identifies risks and presents new ideas for Corporate Legal matters
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment a dynamic, changing environment
- Participation in the expansion of new business areas in the framework of the
- Fluency English and German with additional languages such as Italian and French preferred
- You help to expand the team and take on a role model function towards younger team members
Required Key Skills:
- Swiss Bar, other qualifications (like SAV Arbeitsrecht) are an advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of Swiss & European Financial Services regulation
- Relevant experience in Employment Law from Private Practice or FS Industry
- Established Labour, Social Security, Pensions and Immigration Law background
- Experience presenting to committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.