An attractive opportunity has arisen for a Head of Cyber Security to join a renowned global tech organisation.
The incumbent will be managing and coordinating the cyber security strategies for the organisation. You will be a subject matter expert in designing and overseeing effective security programs and policies to ensure competitive advantage to competitions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive the development of security blueprints with the data, technology, application, operations, governance teams within the organisation
- Provide robust leadership to grow and support global and regional security teams in the implementation of security strategies and plans
- Drive security transformation activities within the company and sustain continuous improvement of the company's cyber security capabilities
- Define governance and compliance policies, processes and standards needed to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine evolving needs/threats in the next 12-24 months in order to protect the company from cyber threats
- Assist in budget management and staffing within the regional cyber security teams
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Cyber Security domains
- Technical expertise across multiple disciplines within cyber security such as identity and access management, security operation, endpoint protection, cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure), application security, application software security, infrastructure security, IT risk management etc
- Strong understanding of cyber security threats and cyber kill chain
- Proven experience in developing people strategy and influencing decision makers to execute plan promptly and steadily
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple teams and function while meeting deadlines
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of dedication and a relentless drive to add value
- Excellent communicator and able to work closely