Head of Credit Risk Impairment - Challenger Bank - London - 110k + Package
My client is a pioneering challenger bank; one of the fastest-growing and developing challenger banks in the industry it is already part of the FTSE250, experiencing impressive year on year growth. At the core of their values is a commitment to quality service as well as giving back to the communities they serve, they are truly an organisation you can be proud to work for.
Working closely with senior colleagues, the purpose of this role is to provide expert recommendations internally and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Responsible for all impairment and operational losses reporting, forecasting and analytics.
- Provide expert recommendations for the amendment of credit risk models under the IFRS9 framework.
- Frequently liaise with external stakeholders including the regulatory bodies.
- maintain portfolio analysis through trends and segmentation analysis.
- devise and amending collections and recoveries.
- Expert knowledge of banking regulation, especially IFRS9. The successful candidate will have recently worked under the IFRS9 framework
- Good working knowledge of credit risk model development (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Innovative nature, challenges assumptions and always looks to improve own work.
- Educated to degree level in technical/numerical subject
- Ideally worked in the capital and impairment space previously.
If the above is of interest and you believe you meet all the requirements then please apply online today, and we will be in touch if your application is successful.