Head of Credit Risk Impairment - Challenger Bank - London
Head of Credit Risk Impairment - Challenger Bank - London - 110k + Package
My client is a pioneering challenger bank; one of the fastest-growing and developing challenger banks in the industry it is already part of the FTSE250, experiencing impressive year on year growth. At the core of their values is a commitment to quality service as well as giving back to the communities they serve, they are truly an organisation you can be proud to work for.
Working closely with senior colleagues, the purpose of this role is to provide expert recommendations internally and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders.
- Responsible for all impairment and operational losses reporting, forecasting and analytics.
- Provide expert recommendations for the amendment of credit risk models under the IFRS9 framework.
- Frequently liaise with external stakeholders including the regulatory bodies.
- maintain portfolio analysis through trends and segmentation analysis.
- devise and amending collections and recoveries.
- Expert knowledge of banking regulation, especially IFRS9. The successful candidate will have recently worked under the IFRS9 framework
- Good working knowledge of credit risk model development (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Innovative nature, challenges assumptions and always looks to improve own work.
- Educated to degree level in technical/numerical subject
- Ideally worked in the capital and impairment space previously.
If the above is of interest and you believe you meet all the requirements then please apply online today, and we will be in touch if your application is successful.
Manager, Commercial Credit Risk | Challenger Bank
- London, England
- £55000 - £70000 per annum + package
- 6 days ago
The Role Assist with development of commercial initiatives, acting as the representative for credit risk. Conduct detailed analysis on acquisition/portfolio strategies, developing new strategies where necessary. Analyse trends across portfolios, conduct BAU management. Take ownership of... Read More
Manager, Commercial Credit Risk - Challenger Bank
- London, England
- £55000 - £70000 per annum + Package
- 26 days ago
Manager: Commercial Credit Risk: Challenger Bank: Central London: 70k + Package Company: A pioneering challenger bank, established only 7 years ago it is already part of the FTSE250, experiencing impressive year on year growth. At the core of their values is a commitment to quality serv... Read More
Head of IT Risk Assurance
- City of London, London
- £130000 - £150000 per annum
- 21 days ago
I have an opportunity for a Head of IT Risk Assurance to join a Tier 1 retail bank who are adding several key members of staff to their enterprise risk team. You will be part of a growing team focussed on technology risk across the globe and responsible for a team of 2nd LOD IT Risk Ass... Read More
Italian Speaking - Head of Risk Management
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €75000 - €100000 per annum + Bonus, pension, VHI
- 28 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading UCITS management organisation in their focus to appoint a Head of Financial Services Risk. The successful candidate will speak Italian, have minimum six years' experience in UCITS Management / Asset Management. The successful ... Read More