My client is looking for an interim Head of Compliance to join a high growth financial services business based in Yorkshire to establish a brand new group compliance function.
- Take ownership of developing group compliance policies and procedures
- Establish strong compliance frameworks
- Liaise with the Board to identify and develop control risk frameworks
- Prove advise to key business areas in relation to compliance
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Strong technical knowledge of the FCA handbook, in particular CONC
- Significant experience as Head of Compliance, or similar within Consumer Credit
- Proven track record of building Compliance teams
Please apply now or call Helen Bilsborough on 0161 694 0758 to discuss.