Oliver James are supporting an insurer in the City in their search for a Head of Compliance
Oliver James are currently representing an Insurer in their search for a Head of Compliance. The role is an autonomous role, and will report into the CFO of the organisation. In such a broad role, you will gain fantastic exposure to the wider business, and liaise closely with the board of directors on all regulatory matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all of the business areas in the UK to identify, analyse, co-ordinate and implement any changes in response to additional legal or regulatory compliance requirements
- To develop and/or work with management to develop and review as appropriate the necessary policies, procedures and manuals
- Reviewing, updating and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Plan for the UK business.
- Providing regulatory advice to sales, underwriting and the UK board
- Implementing and managing internal and external audit processes
My client are looking for strong Compliance professionals capable of working in an autonomous position. The role will involve significant exposure to the wider business and the board, so communication and relationship building skills are essential.
It is essential that you will have experience of working within an Insurance organisation, applications without this experience will not be considered.