Our client, a homegrown globally recognised brand is seeking an exceptional Change Leader to manage initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Change who will be accountable for leading the effective delivery of business and IT change across the entire business from scratch. The role will form part of the Executive Senior Leadership team. The Change Manager will positively impact and develop out an entirely new way of thinking and will be pivotal in translating the organizations' strategy into a well-defined and executable change portfolio, ensuring driving delivery performance, capability improvement, and maximizing return on change investment.
- Develop key relationships with senior leaders in order to get buy-in from the top to maximize efforts.
- Be the "face of change"
- Enhance the organization's ability to function efficiently and navigate developments in onboarding and implementations.
- Lead, build and empower a team of change professionals to establish a world-class system of processes using communicative measures.
- Ensure visibility and demonstrate leadership of the big picture priorities whilst also understanding the finer detail
- Ensure the Business priorities and business strategy is translated into a well-defined change portfolio.
- Lead continual improvements to how the business manages change, identifying and driving changes that improve delivery performance / success and ensuring it is set up for success in the long run and can be adaptable in its approach to managing change in line with evolving business priorities.
- Maintain and improve the change framework (including project lifecycle, resourcing, financial, IT, ) to deliver effective control whilst encouraging innovation and creativity
- Ensure the "best in class" mentality is represented throughout the business and is always of highest importance.
This is definitely a challenging role that will require a lot of skill, hard work, and determination to navigate the natural resistance to change within such a large and already very successful organization.