An exciting opportunity with one of the world's largest insurance companies looking for a Head of Business Transformation. The ideal candidate must be local cantonese speaker either from a consulting or insurance background.
- Responsible for overlooking the entire strategy and operations of the company and identify areas of improvement with the goal of optimizing operational efficiency, process and cost efficiency, effectiveness of the organizational structure, service quality, etc.
- Act as a change agent in the organization to challenge the status quo and influence the way of working and others to drive customer first mindset and continuous improvement culture.
- Support large projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives.
- Supports initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications. Ensures timelines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping executives aware of any red flags concerning the timing or integration process
- Bachelors' degree or above
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in leading business transformation projects and initiatives
- Preferably from a consultancy or an insurance background
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese, ability to speak with senior stakeholders including the CEO
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently
Interested parties please submit your CV below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.