An amazing opportunity with the largest insurance company globally! You will be responsible for heading and leading the Agency Transformation team and drive strategic change programmes to improve the Agency's business and operating model.
- Spearhead the design of overall transformation programme for the agency force including the ideation, road-mapping and initial delivery of transformation initiatives (e.g., digitalization of agent experience)
- Guide team to be effective business partners with key cross functional leaders and stakeholders in designing, developing and implementing agency transformation initiatives
- Educate and coach team members, functional leaders and stakeholders on change management principles, tools, and their roles in effective change
- Lead and drive day-to-day change management activities, overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Bachelor's degree holder or above with minimum 10+ years relevant experience in leading transformation programmes.
- Proven leadership skills in driving organizational and behavioral changes (e.g., digitalization programmes)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage various senior stakeholders
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, highly challenging environment
An excellent career opportunity with a highly attractive remuneration package. All applications will be strictly confidential and only used for recruitment purposes.