Your main goals will be to meet our Business and Financial Objectives for the metasearch business, developing our Commercial products.
You will look after and develop our relationships with OTAs, Airlines, Hotel Chains and Travel Supplier, in more than 38 countries.
You will report directly to the CEO.
You will be working closely with the other Corporate and Group functions, managing a team of Commercial and Account executives.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Identify commercial opportunities, improving the quality of Metasearch content and services for final users.
- Take full ownership of Commercial roadmap, prioritization of new advertising solutions and enhancements to existing media offer
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our key advertisers and partner
- Coach and develop a team of account managers and commercial executives
- Analyze, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of Metasearch product across the group
- Place metasearch business in the top tier metasearch product of travel landscape, retaining a loyal user base and attracting new advertisers
- Developing relationships with direct suppliers (airlines, hotel chains) maintaining focus on remuneration.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in Commercial Role; top in class hands-on commercial skills, both and negotiation and account management
- 2 + years working in metasearch or classified industry
- Hands-on experience in product development
- Knowledge of Travel Industry
- Strong commercial attitude
- A positive influencer, developing excellent relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Hands-on manager, leading a team via its example and coaching capability
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others