Guidewire ClaimCenter Business Analyst
- The BA acts as a partner with the business to facilitate and implement the Guidewire ClaimsCenter technology solution.
The BA acts as a partner with the business to facilitate and implement the Guidewire ClaimsCenter technology solution. Responsible for writing system requirements/user stories that will ensure the technology solution will meet the needs of internal and external business customers. This position requires a high level of understanding of systems, industry and end-user requirements. You will need to apply business knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. You will make judgements and recommendations based on your analysis and knowledge. As a member of the Centralized Claims Solution Team, you will be trained and work in an Agile Environment.
The mission of the Centralized Claims Solution Project Team is to implement a single, digitally-enabled claim solution with consistent processes across business lines. Want to help us deliver something amazing? Join our enthusiastic team members as we concentrate on empowering them to be a better business partner, produce improved financial outcomes, and support leading customer service capabilities.
- 100% allocated to Centralized Claims Solution Team
- Create detailed functional business requirements/user stories (e.g., business processes, rules)
- Act as a liaison between the business users and technical BAs. Will need to
explain the business needs to the technologist and can "translate"
technological terms and concepts to the business users/clients.
- Will be part of the workflow business requirements gathering, writing, reviewing and finalizing functional requirements with all stakeholders and participate in solution
- Work with the development team in helping them understand requirements, create test plans, analyze QA and UAT defects, track and manage and fully document changes for functional and business specifications
- Validate test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being
- Gather and interpret information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and make recommendations.
- Provide support for application development and configurators including documenting business processes.
- Translate technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Partner with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation
- Understand and apply principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management.
- May work in a team environment or project room to facilitate collaboration
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related degree and three (3) years of relevant experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in an insurance company with relevant time and accountability in a functional role - i.e. claim examiner, technician, manager, or equivalent knowledge of insurance company operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or a proven record of success in various phases of project life cycle from inception to implementation including ability to document and prioritize functional requirements, finalize work allocation and review and report status
- Ability to guide user acceptance testing for business-critical solutions in complex environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in using tools like Confluence and JIRA
- Knowledge of risk management, issue tracking, and change management
- Experience with Claims applications such as Guidewire ClaimCenter is highly preferred as is claims processing knowledge
- Any AICPCU Certifications are a plus
A Business Analysis certification (CCBA, CBAP, etc.) is preferred, but not required
Business Analyst - Data Ingestion - ABBYY, Kofax, Ephasoft
- Roswell, Georgia
- 21 days ago
The BA will support requirements gathering to support implementation of document and data ingestion technology - Experience with ingestion platforms such as ABBYY, Kofax, Eph The Business Analyst will be working with business partners and technical IT resources to implement document/dat... Read More
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
- 8 days ago
An excellent opportunity has a arisen for a Security Analyst to join a growing security team for a well known FMCG company based near to Luton. This role will be to help mature the IT Security by providing assurance and manage third parties. Key responsibilities will include; Work close... Read More
Test Analyst - Warrington
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Our client, an award-winning Software House, are looking for a Test Analyst to join their team in Warrington. The ideal candidate will be looking to drive their career forward in collaboration with the practices and processes within the Test Team. The Test Analyst will strive to champio... Read More
Technology Risk Assurance- Analyst
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £48000 per annum
- 5 days ago
My client is a leading Financial Services compnay who are now looking for a Technology Risk Assurance- Analyst to join their London team. This role will deliver IT audits/reviews, testing of IT Controls and advisory assignments to a high standard. Key responsibilities include; Advising ... Read More