Group MI Manager
My client, a London Market Insurance Broker, is looking for an experienced MI manager to lead a small team working closely with the Finance/FP&A function on the delivery of BAU and Ad hoc management reports. This is a dynamic environment with the client due to undergo a period of growth.
- Develop strategic plans for MI systems
- Work alongside Finance, IT & Ops teams to integrate MI systems from bolt-on acquisitions
- Be responsible for the extraction, manipulation and analysis of large datasets from several data sources
- Evaluate and improve information processes
- Be responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of BI requirements both operational and financial
- Manage a small team including conducting appraisals, 1:1
- Work closely with BA Team on software application(s) configuration and requirements
- Microsoft suite -advanced knowledge
- Data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Qlikview
- MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, BI/DW/DB principles and design
- T-SQL and strong data analysis skills
- Data analytical tools
- Ideally experienced in using insurance policy systems - particularly Sector, Acturis, Novidea etc
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position.