I have an opportunity for a Group Information Security Manager to join a business based near to Bury who are looking for someone to own Information Security across the business and move the business towards ISO27001 compliance. This is a great role for a Cyber / Information Security professional looking to have a broad role.
As a Group Information Security Manager for a medium sized business you will be involved in both the Cyber Security for the business as well as owning the Information Security Policy.
Skills for Group Information Security Manager:
- Strong track record as an Information Security Manager
- Knowledge around ISO27k1, IAM and cyber security
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Experienced in developing and implementing a Cyber Security / Information Security framework
- Certified in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, PCI-ISA etc.
Expectations of the Group Information Security Manager:
- Plan and implement IT controls to keep the business in line with industry standards and regulations
- Maintain and improve security and compliance systems
- Identify and analyse threats and vulnerabilities
- Oversee 3rd party suppliers for Pen-Testing, Vulnerability scanning and incident response
- Develop and communicate metrics concerning Security Policies, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA etc.
- Participate in IT audits, client audits, SOX etc.
As the Group Information Security Manager, you will be comfortable advising the businesses when it comes to cyber security, ISO 27001, emerging risks and ISMS. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to show your knowledge in the Information Security space.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach Information Risk & Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Jack Bennion on 0203 861 9253 or on firstname.lastname@example.org