Oliver James Associates is currently supporting a leading specialist in professional services in their search for an Interim Group Financial Controller for a period of 6 months based in the North West. The role involves full control of financial and statutory reporting across the Group.
- Leading the group consolidation process
- Hold oversight of tax compliance and planning
- Responsible for leading the annual audit process
- Ensuring accuracy of reporting and financial integrity within the financial systems is maintained
- Leading a team of ten
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- ACA qualified
- Technically astute finance professional with a proven track record as a Group Financial Controller
- Strong IFRS expertise
- Outstanding leadership skills with experience leading teams through change
- Previously worked within a large PLC
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to email@example.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.