Oliver James Associates are proud to be working with a UK leading retail business looking to appoint a Financial Accountant into their group finance function based in the North West. In this challenging but wide-facing role you will have exposure to a range of senior stakeholders across the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing the annual and interim consolidated accounts and drafting board papers on key issues
- Taking ownership of the statutory account process for the group
- Coordinating annual compliance process and managing relationships with the Group's tax advisers
- Ad-hoc project work
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business who are going through a significant growth phase, ultimately offering unrivalled opportunities to progress.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) ideally from a Practice background or group function
- A quick learner, having worked within a fast-paced environment
If this role is of interest, please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.