I am currently working with a leading global Speciality Insurance and Reinsurance company who have an immediate requirement for someone to come in and get the financial planning underway. The role will be working on the FP&A team but more specifically working closely with the Group FP&A manager.
- Own the expense allocations, including annual review, recalculation and sign off, as well as the process for adding new cost centres and expense allocations throughout the year
- Develop exposure to and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders to support their business needs
- Drive forward the expense re-forecasting process, working with BI analysts to embed a robust expense re-forecasting process
- Contribute to Finance Transformation projects through provision of business partnering support, including initial investment/benefit analysis, in-flight project monitoring and governance, and representing the interests of Finance
- Assist with the expense aspects of the planning improvement project, using own experience and initiative to drive innovation and change across the expense planning process
- Coordination of loading the expense budgets and allocations into the General ledger, working closely with Finance systems teams to test and distribute the output
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience in working within the general insurance sector and more specifically the Loyd's market
- Organised, strong time management and prioritisation
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, VBA desirable
- Robust knowledge of IT systems and confidence working with IT to implement change
If this is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.