Interim Group Accounting Manager required to join a nationwide B2B professional services organisation with headquarters based in Greater Manchester.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following;
- Preparation of group financial statements under FRS102
- Responsible for consolidated monthly management accounts and group audits
- Oversight of monthly management accounts production, capital expenditure, cash and cost centre reporting
- Maintenance of the group accounting policy
- Leadership of a team of 5
Skills & Experience Required;
- ACA qualified with a Big 4 / Top 10 background
- Technically astute with the ability to provide specialist guidance on technical accounting issue
- In depth group consolidation experience within a specialist group reporting function
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my well established client for a period of 12 months, to cover maternity leave. Excellent working environment with great on site benefits. My client also offers flexible working.