I have an opportunity for a graduate penetration tester to join a consultancy who are adding several key members of staff to their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity which will give you exposure to working with a variety of clients and the opportunity to gain new qualifications within information security.
My client are looking for graduate penetration testers or Junior developers with cyber security experience. You will be looking at web applications in addition to working within red teaming. There will also be opportunity to look at wider infrastructure testing.
Skills for graduate / Junior penetration tester:
- Educated to degree level
- 1 years experience within penetration testing is preferable but not essential
- Juniors with development experience with an interest in cyber security
- A driven individual who is keen to learn and expand their skill set
- Demonstrated experience to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join join a business who is growing out their pen testing team which will offer you great career progression.
For more information or to apply please contact Safiyyah Thurston on 0203 861 9138 or firstname.lastname@example.org